Monday, December 13, 2004

Auto login tool...on my own

How many times have you registered and missed the user/password a week later?. I know most browsers keep passwords in cache and offer the choice to get it back to a document.
I have just developed a tool to interact with the document you are in so wherever you are and need to enter user y password, this is gonna help you out.
Basically, what you must do is,
1. Add a new option into the contextual menu in I.E. (my .reg is valid)
2. Double click in the first input (user) and choose the option 'Autologin'.
3. A layer will display with contents from the login file 'C:\MyLogins.txt' (MSN, YAHOO, TERRA....) which has to be filled out as it follows
YAHOO LOGIN$User$Password$=
MSN LOGIN$User$Password$=
.......
4. A html file which will be launched to process the layers.

Once you click in one option it will be log in automatically.

I have made it work in most mail web sites (Yahoo, Terra, Msn Hotmail...) and will work in Mozilla and GMail later on.

If you are interested in any topic related to this, please email me to dfeedback+auto[arroba]gmail[.]com



Step 1


Step 2

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger David Nevado said...

I should previously be used to working under Mozilla DOM implementation but I will. Maybe, you could suggest something to pay attention in which can help to start programming as you look like you´ve got free time, haven´t you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home