Wednesday, December 28, 2005

BandaAncha Web Site Debugging Information

I hope it´s not an error but while I was navigation on bandaancha web site , I detected just debugging information at the top of the page related to MySql String Connection. It consists on publishing user and password to establish connectivity with database server. Today, it´s fool´s day in Spain so thats why I suppose to be a funny thing.

This is what I saw there,

$mysql_user = 'banda_ancha';
$mysql_pass = 'etNeConi'; $mysql_host = 'mysql.bandaancha.st'
mysql_pconnect($mysql_user

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read the pass etNeConi in reverse order ;)

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger David Nevado said...

That´s what I supposed. I did not pay many attention discovering what that meant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home